Wednesday, October 8, 2014

{emerald green}


This past weekend I went to a black tie wedding. Since I don't have lots of gorgeous floor length dresses laying around I decided to use Rent The Runway! I was beyond thrilled with my dress choice and the service, quality, and timeliness was amazing!


caught the bouquet hehe






Badgley Mischka Dress via Rent The Runway // Lisi Lerch Earrings // Clare Vivier clutch (gifted from the boy!) // Flash Tattoos // Revlon Lipstick in "Vivacious"

If you've never used RTR before sign up here! I was skeptical at first but since I didn't want to spend $500+ on a dress I decided to check it out... If you need a quick dress for a date party or formal event I highly recommend this as an option! You won't be disappointed and it was so easy!

We were late getting in to our hotel room (our original room had apparently been trashed) so I was rushed to get ready and didn't have time for any "blog style" pictures. So please excuse the iPhone quality! I got a ton of comments on my instagram picture so I thought I would share the links to everything I wore on the blog :) along with two of my girlfriends that rented too!

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover