Tuesday, October 28, 2014

{knit cape - casual}


Another look with this black knit cape… but more casual!
Perfect for a weekend brunching with friends!








photography by Emily Smalling


This outfit makes me wish it was the weekend all over again! Any cape or poncho is perfect for the weekends and rolling out of bed Saturday morning to meet friends for brunch. I have had my eye on these booties for a long time and finally got them :) I didn't have any comfortable throw-on and go shoes for colder weather… these fit the job perfectly!

Okay, let's talk about this scarf. I got it 2 years ago and get sooooo many inquiries and questions about it. Guess what?! It's in stock again this year!! I have the color camel but it also comes in white and black (in stores). It's insanely soft, perfect for any outfit and it's $20!

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover