Monday, November 24, 2014

{white cashmere tunic}


There's nothing better than a big, soft, cozy white sweater!










Photography by Emily Smalling


This sweater is always a go-to when I want to feel a bit more glam while staying super comfortable. I've worn this to brunch, to a nice dinner (throw on some heels), to go run errands in, to lounge in, etc. you get the point. It's versatile!! The cowl neck is even large enough where you could wear it off the shoulder (or as a hood?? Sorry VS I'm not sold on that multi function).
Everyone needs a good pair of mock leather leggings and these are my favorite. They aren't as shiny as faux leather but they still have a sheen to them. I love how subtle they are and the additional "glam" they add! In my mind this is a nice, casual Thanksgiving outfit. Especially because of the roominess :) just avoid spilling cranberry sauce down the front of it… yikes!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had the epitome of a Friends+Family weekend!! TONS of friends on Saturday (DG seriously holds a special place in my heart… cheers, loves) and lots of family on Sunday! I went to my boyfriend's family thanksgiving with my parents for the afternoon. They have their entire extended family (around 30 people) over for a huge feast with lots of laughter, food, football, and moonshine. 4 flavors to be exact! I decided to switch it up and bring alcohol instead of food this year… Yep, good choice. My sangria was a hit! Don't worry y'all I will be putting up the recipe tomorrow!! Right in time to mix some of your own up for Thanksgiving!

XOXO! Thank you for reading… I'm so thankful for each and every one of you!

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover