Wednesday, March 25, 2015

{toss on some tassels}


Tossing on some tassels and heading out in to the wind ;) casual!










photography by Emily Smalling

ILY Couture Tassels (sold out - 1, 2, 3, 4) // ILY Couture Rings // Tobi Shirt (I'm wearing a S) // J.Crew Gigi Pants // Nordstrom Trolley Booties // NARS Satin Lip Pencil in "Luxembourg"

It's not an unknown fact that I'm a tassel lover… So when I found these necklaces (at the time they were on sale!!) late at night while working I grabbed them ASAP! They are the perfect piece of jewelry to just toss on and go. I love the length and the bright colors and they're so much fun to mix together or wear one solo! You're going to be seeing a lot of these tassels because I've already found so many ways for them to pull outfits together.
Since mine are sold out I pulled a couple that have fun bright colors and have some unique features!

Last Friday I wore the pink tassel with my new favorite button down - Last seen in Monday's post :) Told y'all this shirt could be dressed down!

I'm sad that these necklaces sold out so quickly but I'll be sure to let y'all know when they come back!!

Love Always,

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I have totally not caught up to the tassel trend yet! I'll definitely look out for a necklace though, I love how it looks when you pair it with neutrals!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover