Wednesday, April 8, 2015

{shopbop friends & family sale}

Hooray!! Shopbop's 25% off sale is HERE!! This is the best time to grab your favorite designer pieces! I've picked out some of my favorites below :) Lots of bright colors and a couple of purses I've had my eye on… I need that bucket bag! Eek! I'm also in the market for a new coverup. I've got lots of beach vacations planned this summer and I love having a cute cover up to go from beach to house and then to grab a quick drink in!

I also included the watch that I've had since my 21st birthday and my favorite Clare Vivier clutch. These are two staples in my closet that I always use and carry. This is the perfect time to invest!

psst - this board is shoppable! Just hover your mouse over the item you want and click!



Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover